Character Education Activities - (Hardcopy Workbook)
Use this workbook to engage children to think about their character. For many students, this will be the first time they receive exposure to character education. These character education activities can be added to any class or group setting and are organized into six parts, each with 15 to 25 activities.
- Part 1 introduces students to character education through self-assessment surveys and activities.
- Part 2 teaches character education concepts and ideas with activities based on key character traits.
- Part 3 guides students to share their experiences and stories that relate to good character. Good role models are presented.
- Part 4 develops goal-setting and problem-solving skills.
- Part 5 presents activities related to the conscience and making good choices in life.
- Part 6 guides students to develop their life and character action plans through activities and worksheets.
- 147 activities, worksheets, and checklists designed for grades 5 through 8.
- Flexible format—teachers and group leaders pick and choose activities they are most interested in using in their groups.
- All key character traits are addressed in activities: compassion, courtesy, honesty, justice, responsibility, respect, hard work, patience, and others.
- Character Education Activities - Table of Contents Size: (43.27 KB)
- Character Education Activities - Sample Pages Size: (38.71 KB)